1) It’s kumquat and meyer lemon juicing season once again
2) If you haven’t heard of the Chinese app #myidol do a quick search. It’s a pretty hilarious time suck.
3) Nate got me a GoPro for Christmas and I am still trying to figure it all out.
4) Our CKM Lady Lions get the key to the city.
5) I have been obsessed with Inspector Lewis and now that I am all caught up I am very sad.
6) A sweet co-worker gave me a baby gift out of the blue.
7) I finally picked the fabric for the dining room chairs (and got it 50% off).
8) Nate and Dean are working on our concrete shower panels for the prison bath. Nate loves them.
9) At work, I constantly have to remind myself to lean back so I don’t tweak it leaning over my belly.
This week, Nate and I feel pretty ready for this kid. We have a few high priority tasks to complete, but overall we have all the necessities (car seats, onesies, diapers, etc.). Now it’s just a matter of finishing the small tasks, my to-do list at work and practicing our breathing techniques!
Well, I finally feel like I am super pregnant. The belly has grown so much! Nate and I took our labor & delivery class and now have a little more knowledge on what to expect when labor comes and coping mechanisms.