1) Long walks have been a major blessing for me this month. I started 2015 taking walk near the American River with my family over my Winter Break. Since then, I’ve been doing a combo of walks near my house or on the treadmill.
2) Through my work I was able to meet Jamie Oliver and see him in action. It was a major highlight for me. I’ve been a fan since the Naked Chef came out.
3) While Nate spent countless hours watching season after season of Friends while he graded, I fell in love with The Great British Bake-off on PBS.
5) I attended my first baby shower pregnant. It was fun to share the moment with Elissa and can’t wait to meet her little one.
6) The melodic Waves by Mr. Probz’s Waves has been in my head all month. I just can’t stop listening to it.
7) Our carpenter on Project Roof surprised us with this amazing bench made from new and reclaimed wood from the project.
8) I helped Nate with his end of semester grading by entering scored into his gradebook. So glad I had PBS shows to keep my going through the hours of data entry.
9) Lemons, lemons, lemons – I have been putting lemon zest, juice and pulp in just about everything this month and I don’t see the obsession changing until we have no more Meyer Lemons on our tree.