Finally posting my last pregnancy update. By the time I recorded the video below, I was so done being pregnant and really to get this show on the road! Check out the full recap and highlights below.
- Week 39 was my last week at work.
- Weekly Dr Appt – baby is estimated to be over 8 lb. I am 50% effaced, but not dilated nor fully dropped.
- It’s become hard to move around and be as active.
- Spent time with friends over the weekend while I could.
- Finally on maternity leave and not a moment too soon as all I wanted to do was nap.
- Weekly Dr. Appt -baby is now estimated to be over 9 lbs. I’m 70% effaced and the baby dropped completely.
- Non-stress test: ultrasound showed baby moving around quite a bit and sucking on hand. I have a large amount of amnio fluid, but still in the normal range.
- It was hard for the nurse to take the baby’s resting heart rate since he/she was moving so much.
- I became incredibly swollen in my knuckles and feet this week.