Well this week was pretty eventful but the biggest news is the baby has not dropped after all. Glad I will be going to the doctor once a week from now on to keep me updated because clearly I don’t have a clue.
Highlights of Week 36
- Co-workers through me a little baby shower.
- We had a doctors appointment and found out the baby has not dropped.
- Baby is approximately 6 lbs right now and is head down.
- I got the Strep B test done and will get the results next week.
- Nate and I went to a baby safety class and have now practiced infant CPR
- I spent three glorious hours floating in my parents spa (at 97 degrees to not cook the baby). It was amazing and I plan on doing it many more times before baby comes.
- I got excused from jury duty
- My first trimester nausea has not come back to haunt me even though I did have a little stomach virus this week