The good times continue! I have continued to feel really good the first two weeks of my third trimester. I’ve been able to keep exercising, a normal diet and even a little work around the house. Nate and I have been working on finishing the bedroom closet project so I can finally get my clothes out of the baby’s room. In the meantime, Nate’s refreshed the paint in the nursery while I finished up our baby registry.
Watch my vlog below for all the details.
Highlights of Weeks 28-29
- Found out I have a case of pregnancy gingivitis at my regularly scheduled dental cleaning.
- Started flossing daily again.
- Learning to deal with my belly as an obstacle.
- Still enjoying exercising daily. My current goal is a morning walk three times a week and weights two times a week. Sometimes I use kettlebells on my weights days.
- I also got out my exercise ball so I can begin using it at night while watching TV.
- Finished our baby registry after researching the MILLIONS of options out there.
- Decided on a neutral yellow, grey and teal baby room color scheme (expect more on this soon!)
- Still getting annoying nosebleeds almost daily.
- Found a maternity dress that I can hopefully wear to a wedding right before baby and a month post
- Collecting some reference books on labor & delivery, breastfeeding and sleep habits (see video above with more info).