I love August. It’s so busy and full of laughter. We did a lot, but I enjoyed every minute.
1. We took a group of friends to Sea Ranch and they loved it so much we plan to go back next summer. #searanch2014
2. I love BBQ Oysters from Fishtarian in Bodega Bay SO MUCH.
3. I did my best to unplug as much as possible. It is a daily struggle for me to put that darn iphone down, but I continue to work on it.
4. I got a little obsessed with Orphan Black and Cedar Cove this month. These two shows couldn’t be more different, but I enjoyed them both. I would recommend Orphan Black to anyone, but Cedar Cove only for the sentimental.
5. We have been making roof progress. Nate really spearheaded the drive and I am so thankful he did because I was an absolutely horrible project manager. We have our funding secured and hopefully vendor contracts signed this week!
6. My parents bought me this excellent Maleficent hat on a Disneyland trip with the nieces. Looks like I have my Halloween inspiration this year…
7. I had to say goodbye to my moon window decal when we got a new windshield. She’s been with me since my first car.
8. Nate and I attended a sweet, intimate wedding in our friends’ backyard.
9. My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. Aren’t they adorable? 🙂