This month’s recap took me longer than most. I feel so much has happened since the beginning of June that it was hard to narrow my nine items down. My final selection is a little bit of everything.
1. Finding peonies at Trader Joe’s the morning of Dagny’s bridal shower.
2. Feeling like I have a handle custom design work
3. Attending my cousin Molly’s high school graduation
4. Picking plums from the garden
5. Scoring four mid-century chairs (and later the matching table)
6. Entering into World Cup mania (Nate and the cats after his World Cup birthday)
7. Having mega fake eyelashes as a bridesmaid
8. Successfully getting Nate on a plane
9. Finally having Hawaii time