1. Spring Break and Easter happened.
2. Dagny’s Bachelorette was in Tahoe during a gorgeous weekend.
3. I’ve put a lot of work in my new etsy products.
4. We’ve become Sac Republic fans. #undominable
5. Nate and I started a budget together. This month is all about the cash system.
6. I posted a lot of food on Instagram (like an enormous amount).
7. Game of Thrones is back!
8. Nate made me dinner all by himself and it was fantastic.
9. I got a bean plant in a bottle and it made my day.
Also if you are interested I posted a video about my Spring Favorites today.
I am still learning the rope of this video thing, but I can only get better with practice!
Vega Recovery Accelerator
Vega Protein Powder in Tropical Tango
Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Protein in Natural
The Republic of Tea, Get Happy Tea
Pukka Herbs – Organic Super Fruity Tea Elderberry & Echinacea with Elderflower
Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap
Nourish Organics Argan Serum
Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleaning Oil
Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream
Boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack +
Philosophy Lasting Hope Instant Refreshing Moisture Mask
Four Emergency Skin Aids
Craft & Office Favorites
Disclosure: Some of the product links above are affiliate links. All opinions are my own and all the products were either purchased by me or given as gifts.