1) Daft Punk sneakily released a 15 second commercial during Saturday Night Live. We got word of it from my East Coast news feed and Nate found it online as soon as we got home from dinner. Yes, this is what we do on a Saturday night…
2) My dear friends planned and executed the most awesome DIY Bridal Shower for me. It made me grin from ear to ear.
4) The second Land Park Gourmet Club dinner happened with lots of good conversation, habanero ketchup and red wine.
5) I decided to try listening to an audiobook while doing my long runs. I wish I had done this sooner! It made the 6+ runs so much more interesting.
6) On St. Patrick’s Day, I ran my first half marathon. I had two goals – to finish and to finish in 2:30. I accomplished both and even came in five minutes faster! Dagny and Alisa were sweethearts and cheered me on at a critical mile nine.
7) The cats got busy terrorizing our local wildlife. The latest victim was an alligator lizard that Nate and I rescued soon after this photo was taken. 🙂
8) Nate has started watching Hardcore Pawn. I felt I should document this.
9) I whooped when I finally got my Mailbox account. This little app has already simplified my morning email browsing considerably. If you have an iPhone and use a gmail account sign up now!