I had high expectations to finish our hallway project over the weekend. We got loads of painting completed, but are not quite done yet.
On Saturday, Nate began working on the cabinet doors outside on the porch while I continued in the the hallway.
He removed all the hardware then sanded them before applying oil based primer.
I finished up the wall paint and worked on the trim. We made some good headway before packing up for the day.
I even spray painted my little thrift store mirror with some green spray paint I had on hand.
Then it rained all day Sunday.
So all the projects were continued indoors.
A little inconvenience, but we are still puttering along.
The goal is to finish this week!