Update on paint choices

We wanted to make sure everyone saw the difference between the electronic paint color and the actual color on the house. There is quite a discrepancy!

Anyhow – we have until this weekend to decide so vote now!!

[polling closed]

We are so close to getting the exterior painted, but with cooler temperatures we have our fingers crossed its going to get done in the next two weeks.

Our current weather forecast is for it to be in the low 60’s next week with overnight temps in the high 30’s. According to my Google research, you want to paint when temperatures are above 50 degrees and below 85 degrees so I think we will be safe, but this will have to be monitored. Last thing I want to do is have a crappy paint job after all the work we have done!

We'd love to hear what you think!